Monday, November 7, 2011

11/5/11

We arrived in Jerome, Idaho, at Steve and Vivian's Thursday, Vivian's birthday. We stayed there Friday, Sat., Sun. Drove to Shoshone Falls which is Twin Falls. They reminded me of Niagra falls on a smaller scale. The mist coming off of the falls sure reminded me of the pictures I've seen of Niagra Falls. Shoshone (you don't pronounce the 'e') were incredible to see.

Steve and Vivian have a large fenced back yard and Taffy was in heaven.
She got to go outside with no leash and stay out as long as she wanted.

The weather has been cold and it snowed a little last night. Yesterday Vivian and I went to a Craft Fair in Jerome. The biggest thing everyone has been making appears to be bracelets/watch bands made from fancy beads and trinkets, and sell for only $12.50 or $15.00. Some booths sell watch faces to match the colors in the bracelet/watch band, They are very pretty, but too bulky for me. I've been trying to figure out a pattern for a hat I'm making and one of the booths had exactly the same hat I've been trying to figure out. I talked to the gal, and she helped me out quite a bit. I didn't bring a warm hat, so I bought one of hers to wear until I could get one made. Her's were the sane as the slouch hat I'vebeen making, that I didn't bring. Go figure. (I didn't think it would be this cold.) 27* last night.

Sunday Vivian and I went to the movie and saw Tower Heist, with Ben Stiller, Alan Alda, Mathew Broderick, Eddie Murphy. It was a very good
movie. It had humor, action, suspense and a good story. Everyone could
see it. Steve, Wayne and Taffy drove around sight seeing Jerome area
while we were in the movie.

We hit snow on our way southeast today on our way to Brigham City, Utah. We're still having issues with our slide out, so we have another
appointment this week to have it checked.


The speed limit in Utah is 75 mph. They go that fast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment